Sports Injury Clinic
Now available Monday 4:30-5:30
$10* Assessment and Diagnosis for Affiliated Sports Clubs
Hoys Physiotherapy are keen to help affiliated Sports Clubs keep there player fit and active. To make sure every new injury get to best treatment available and the player makes a timely return to sport. Hoys Physiotherapy have opened a Sports Injury Clinic for Assessment and Diagnosis, Tuesdays 4:30-5:30 by appointment only.
What’s the Benefit?
Your Acute Sports Injury Assessment Consultation allows us to provide you with the following:
– Quick and accurate diagnosis and prognosis from a Physiotherapist. Your consultation only requires 15 minutes of your time.
– Early acute sports injury care, professional advice and education. What to do this week !
– Fast referral for X-rays, ultrasound or MRI scans to confirm your diagnosis.
– Prompt referral to Sports Physicians, GPs or Surgeons with whom we work with closely if required.
– Immediate supply of walking boots, braces and rental crutches if needed. Waterproof plasters also available.
– Low cost professional service. The acute sports injury consultation fee is only $10.00, if you wish to proceed with our recommendations then a normal treatment consultation fee is charged. In most cases, your private health will cover your full acute sports injury assessment consultation and treatment fee.
Affiliated Sports Clubs
- Coffs Harbour Rugby Club
- Sawtell Saints
- Sawtell Panthers
- Sawtell Soccer
- Boambee Soccer
- North Coast Football NPL Junior soccer team
- Orara Valley Dingoes
- Sawtell Tennis
- Sawtell Netball
- All Stars Baseball
Location: Coffs Harbour Jetty Practice, Jetty Village shopping centre
Time: 4:30 – 5:30pm
Cost: $10* or health fund rebate
*Health Fund Rebates apply, This clinic is for assessment and diagnosis of acute injuries only not treatment or follow up consultation.