Effective against pain!
We are pleased to inform our patients that we have now a radial shockwave therapy unit in our practice, the Gymna ShockMaster 500.
Radial shockwave therapy is the perfect treatment method for all chronic and complex musculoskeletal conditions. The reason why we invested in this therapy is based on following effects:
- Pain reduction by production of substance P and the hyper stimulation of pain sensors
- Regeneration of affected tissues
- Improved blood perfusion and new vascularization
- Increases in growth factors
- Increases in mesenchymal stem cells
- Stimulation of the metabolismMechanical effects:
- Breakdown of calcifications and fibroses
- Success rate of 80%:
- 6 to 8 treatment sessions needed on average
- Realistic alternative to surgery
We can treat following indications:
▶ Chronic tendinopathies and enthesopathies:
Epicondylosis, plantar fasciopathy, rotator cuff tendinopathy (with calcification), etc.
▶ Myofascial pain syndrome:
Low back pain, neck pain, ‘trigger points’, tension headaches, etc.
▶ Sports indications:
Proximal hamstring tendinopathy, adductor tendinopathy, peroneal tendinopathy. Medial tibial stress syn- drome, ‘Jumper’s knee’, Osgood-Schlatter, etc.
If you want more information, please do not hesitate to contact me. Best regards,
▶ Muscular disorders:
Muscle pain, hypertonia, spasms, cramps, muscle hardening, fibrosis, etc.