New Staff for the New Year
Hoys Physiotherapy are excited to introduce four new staff, Suzy Ammann (Physiotherapist), Alex Pearson (Exercise Physiologist), Harry Groom (Physiotherapist), and Clare Long (Remedial Massage therapist). Click Hoys Physio Staff for all the new staff info.
25% of Your first 1 Hour massage*
Get in and try a massage with one of our qualified Remedial Massage Therapist. Robyn, Garry, Fiona and Clare.
- Benefits of massage:-
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Improves circulation
- Lowers blood pressure
- Relieves muscles aches and pains
- Increased muscle and joint flexibility
- Speeds recovery post injury
- Helps prevent overuse injuries
- Eliminates toxins and encourages relaxation helping the immune system
Health Fund Accredited
HICAPS claims available onsite
*This only valid for your first 1 hour massage for Private patients
*Valid to the 30/3/2016
Exercise Physiology Bulk Billed
Exercise Physiologists at Hoys Physio, Alex Pearson and Mark Wan specialise in the delivery of exercise & lifestyle modification programs for people with chronic conditions. The Chronic Disease Management (CDM) program is designed to provide specialised individual treatment services to patients who have a chronic medical condition and complex care needs.
A chronic medical condition includes a range of commonly preventable health conditions such as:
- Diabetes (Type 1 or 2)
- Depression Psychological conditions (depression, anxiety, bipolar)
- Cardiovascular Disease (hypertension, coronary vessel disease, chronic heart failure, rhythm or valvular abnormalities, peripheral vascular diseases)
- High Cholesterol (dyslipidaemia)
- Musculoskeletal Injury (osteoarthritis, low back pain, pre and post knee and hip surgery, postural syndrome, musculoskeletal injury rehabilitation)
- Neurological conditions (Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, stroke)
- Chronic Fatigue
- Back, Neck, Shoulder, Knee & Ankle Pain
- Occupational Injuries
- Respiratory Disease, COPD, Asthma and more……..
To be eligible to receive the rebate through Medicare you need a referral to an Exercise Physiologist from your GP (under item number: 10953 or 81315 for ATSI population). Eligible patients are able to claim up to five (5) Medicare rebates for their (CDM) treatment per calendar year. Those who are referred by their GP on a EPC plan to Hoys Physiotherapy will receive all of their allocated sessions under the (CDM) plan completely bulk billed. We provide a convenient and professional exercise physiology treatment that can:
- Assist you to improve your quality of life
- Assist you to improve self-management of your condition
- Assist you to incorporate preventative strategies and lifestyle intervention
We will continue to consult with your GP over the course of the program. Upon completion of the (CDM) Program patients can choose whether they would like to pay privately for further Exercise Physiology assisted sessions or join one of our developing exercise classes to go about achieving their lifestyle goals independently.
If you believe you qualify for a Chronic Disease Management (CDM) program and would benefit from Exercise Physiology Services at Hoys Physio please discuss your eligibility with your general practitioner.
Hoys Physiotherapy will BULK BILL all Medicare Enhanced Primary Care Referrals (EPC) for Exercise Physiology services.
Bulk billing is when your health professional accepts the Medicare benefit as full payment for a service.
If they bulk bill, you:
· Please bring you Medicare card to appointments
Specifically designed exercise classes conducted in a heated swimming pool and supervised by a qualified therapist as group exercise classes.
Helps a large range of injuries especially arthritic joints, sports injuries, back and neck pain, joint replacements and reconstructions.
Coffs Harbour:- Tuesday 8-9am
Sawtell:- Tuesday 8.30-9.30am
Open Saturdays and able to make Booking online
Rob and Matt now have the staff to offer Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology and Natrapathy Services on Saturdays Mornings, by appointment only 8am-12pm,
call and book today.
Core Stability Classes
Session Times & Dates
- Tuesday & Thursday 2-3pm
- Wednesday 6-7pm
- Cost $20 per class
- Claimable on Health Funds
For bookings & further information please contact our practise.
Now available Saturdays
Offering 3 levels of care, so you can choose the level that suits you best:
Not sure if Naturopathy is right for you? Drop in or ring to find out how Robyn can assist you & your family with all your acute & chronic health needs.